Saturday, December 1, 2007

Teacher Collaboration


As a Master Digital Educator with the Florida Center for Instructional Technology, I have had the unique opportunity to collaborate with a group of tech savvy teachers from across the state of Florida. After spending the weekend sharing, laughing, and learning, I am returning home inspired and motivated to integrate technology into my classroom.

In addition to sharing with my technical buddies, I spent the last three years collaborating with veteran teachers at Cobb Middle School in Tallahassee, Florida. During NCTE 2007, we showcased our collaborative efforts in a presentation titled "A GPS for Veteran Teachers: You CAN Teach an Old Dog New Tricks." More on this presentation will be coming.

I am a true believer in working together as professionals to make our very difficult jobs a little bit easier and a whole lot more fun! By creating this blog, I hope to share the different ways teachers can collaborate with each other regardless of if you are across the hall, across the United States, or across continents!

Feel free to join me by posting your comments.

No comments: