Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tech4Learning Software

As my holiday break comes to an end, I must admit that I have had fun. Not only relaxing and enjoying the blistering winter weather, but learning some new software. I have fallen for Tech4Learning's great line of products! For less than a nice dinner for two, you can own some powerful software that is kid friendly. After speaking with the Tech4Learning rep, prices drop significantly for site licenses and bundle packages, so make sure to speak to a rep once you get your administration on board.

Although I have played with all the Tech4Learning software products, I have to admit that my favorite is Frames. Frames is an easy to use stop motion animation program. Using photographs, computer generated images, or clay, students can make their own creations. The Tech4Learning website has tons of support for teachers including examples, lesson plans, student worksheets, and curriculum standards. Below is a clamation I created in several hours with a four dollar pack of modeling clay, a digital camera, Frames, and Garageband.

Enjoy!


No comments: